5.24.2011

The Pit and the Peak of a Tuesday.

{the pit} Our washer broke on Saturday and the soonest they can send someone out to fix it is Thursday. This couldn't have happened at a worse time.
Cause last week I didn't feel like doing my laundry on Thursday.
So I didn't.
Now I'm stuck with a lot of dirty clothes.
I've realized two things: One, I am very thankful for a dryer. So glad we don't have to hang clothes on a clothes line anymore. And two, I have a lot of clothes. Even though I haven't done my laundry for a week now, not even half my wardrobe is gone. Time to clean out the closet.

{the peak} Naptime at work is my sanity.
This is by far my favorite time of the day.
And also, I have no idea how I get all 22 kids to bed within an hour.
Talent? I sure think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment