5.04.2011

Wishful Thinking and Some Good Tunes.



If I could have one wish in the whole entire world it would to be able to sing.
Beautifully of course.
Cause I can sing, but there sure is nothing beautiful about it.
I want the kind of singing voice that makes grown men cry and sings restless babies to sleep.
(Don't ask about the analogy)
Ya know, the kind of voice that makes peoples mouths drop when they hear it.
That's the kind of voice I want.
Where's a  magic jeannie when you need it?

Speaking of singing...

You know those songs that no matter how many times you listen to them they'll never get old?
Well here's my list of those kind of songs.....
(And yes, pretty much all of them are Alternative. Cause well that's pretty much all I ever listen to)

If it Means a lot to You by A Day to Remember
Brass Bed by Josh Gracin
Think of You Later by Every Avenue
All the Same by Sick Puppies
Don't Let Me Stop You by Kelly Clarkson
Rush by Quietdrive
What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
Helena by My Chemical Romance
Blue and Yellow by The Used
Where is the Love? by Black Eyed Peas
Tell Me What to Do by Metro Station
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Take a Bow by Leona Lewis
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
She is Love by Parachute
The Way by Big Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment