5.21.2011

The Pit and the Peak of a Saturday.

{the pit} Apparently the world is supposed to come to an end today.
Dun, dun, dun......
So that's kind of a downer.
Whelp, I lived a good life.
Kidding.
The world is probably, most likely not going to come to an end today.
Which is good, cause I still have a lot of things to check off on my bucketlist.

{the peak} Don't tell me this is not one of the funniest things you've ever seen....













Ah man she is so cute.
Good thing I decided to get her behind my mom's back.
Have you ever heard that story before?
I wanted a dog.
So I of course went to my daddy.
He told me ask mom.
My mom said absolutely not.
So naturally I went and got one anyways.
And had my dad take me.
My mom was ticked livid.
She wouldn't touch Ellie.
She wouldn't look at me.
She wouldn't talk to me or my dad- actually, she would only yell at my dad and I.
The couch became my dad's best friend that week.
And I became the receiver of the cold shoulder and some dirty crusties.
Eventually she got over it.
And even admitted she was glad we got Ellie.
See, I knew what I was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment