2.13.2011

Cousins.

I babysat these two little ones on Wednesday night.
I never get to see any of my cousins anymore so I'll jump at any opportunity I have to spend with them.


They melt my heart.
Sadie is on the left and she'll talk your ear off.
She also has the biggest attitude for such a small girl.
Abby is on the right and is such a smarty pants.
The girl knows everything!

Sadie: How old are you Call?
Me: I'm 20
Sadie: You're as old as me!!!!
Me: Haha something like that...

Sadie: These are my fuzzy socks. They keep me from getting coldy and colder.



On another note...
I got an iPhone on Friday!
Changed my life.
Seriously.
I honestly don't know how I've gone this long without an iPhone.
Goooodbye Blackberry.
I will not miss your delayed emails, sending me fb notifications at all the wrong times and you randomly turning off.
Special shout out to Michael Max for making this all happen.
You're great.


No comments:

Post a Comment