2.06.2011

Super Bowl Sunday.

I could care less about the Super Bowl and who wins.
All I care about is the delish food.
And being able to see my extended fam
 [since I never get to see them anymore]
The commercials are a plus too.
Half time is also a plus, just as long as someones boob doesn't plop out.
I still remember watching that as a child.
Basically I'm scarred for life.
My dad told me that I had to pick a team that I wanted to win and if i guessed right [keyword guess] then I would win a prize.
I chose the Steelers.
I like the colors they have in their uniforms better than the Packers.

Mostly I didn't watch the game because I was too busy obsessing over this little thing....


I've seen a lot of babies in my lifetime. But this one tops them all. She is so stinkin cute. Seriously.
And she will smile at anything.
Except for tonight... she cried at everything. She was sick though.
I would hate being around people too if I was sick.

My cousin also informed me that he had seen me too many times...
"I've seen you like twenty times! Maybe ninteen."
Oh. My bad??

No comments:

Post a Comment