2.18.2011

Randomness.

There are very few things that I absolutely hate in life.
Math.
Snow.
Selfish people.
I have a new thing to add to my list....
The dentist.
Just thinking about it puts me in a bad mood.
I went to the dentist on Tuesday.
No cavities. This is good.
But he also informed me that I have to get a root canal.
I owe this to my dentist, who about a month ago filled a cavity which is now the reason why I have to get a root canal.
Thank you very much Mister dentist.
I hope you plan on paying for at least half of my root canal, if not all of it.

Okay I'm done venting.

Also, I've noticed lately that everyone is either...
a. engaged
b. married
or c. has a child.
I however, fall under none of these categories.
It makes me wonder if there is something wrong with me.
Then I have to stop and remind myself that I am only 20 years old.
Still a baby.
Our Utah culture is just not normal.
Everywhere else they get married at like 27.
And they think you're insane if you're married at 20.

Do you ever have those moments where you are incredibly grateful for someone?
Love, love love those.
I've been having a lot of those moments lately.
Dunno why, just have.
I've really come to appreciate the people who are in my life.
Not that I haven't before.
I just appreciate them extra a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment