2.14.2011

Valentine's Day.

When you think about it, Valentine's Day really is a lame holiday.
Who decided to put a chubby toddler into a diaper, slap wings on his back and put a weapon in his hands and call him Cupid.
Maybe it's just me, but I would not associate that with romance.
And then the fact that you express love for people by giving them cards, candy, flowers, the whole enchilada.
Shouldn't you be expressing love for them everyday?
Just saying.
Maybe I'm just grumpy cause I have no one to spend Valentine's Day with.
But none-the-less, in ode to V Day here are a few things I love.

{I Love}
The Temple.
Jamba Juice.
My family.
Three day weekends.
My new iPhone.
My friends.
Avocado egg rolls.
Disney movies.
My religion.
Reminiscing.
Babies.
Clothes.
Old notes.
When it doesn't snow.
Missionary letters.
Red creme soda.
Napping.
Disneyland.
My heritage.
Summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment