2.10.2011

Snow Storm.

On Tuesday there was a really bad snow storm.
And when I say really bad I mean really bad.
No exaggerating here [this time]
I literally could not see fifteen feet in front of me.
Maybe even less than that.
Course I had to drive in it.
From Orem to So Jo.
I may or may not have had a melt down and started crying.
So I decided to give myself a little pep talk.
It went a little something like this....

You can do it McCall.
Suck it up and keep driving.
You're gonna die.
No, stop that. You're not going die.
You're gonna make it.
Why are they breaking? Why are they breaking? Oh my gosh they're breaking.
Settle down, you're going to be fine.
Why do I feel like I'm going to get into an accident?

Great pep talk eh?
Not so much.

I also said a little prayer in my head.
It helped a little.
I was still as nervous as heck though.
I did make it home though. Safe.
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment