2.05.2011

Marriage, Goose-eggs and Prayers.

I found two of my kids like this the other day in the corner....


I was busy trying to get an art project done, so the only reason why I found them like this was because all the other kids were yelling, "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!"
"Ooooh Kiani and Conner are going to get maaaarrrried!"
"Kiani and Conner sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

I thought that this was pretty funny.
I told them that they should wait till
they were a little older to get married.
A lot older actually.
And they shouldn't rush into things.
Wise words from me.


This is how Conner fell asleep the other day.....

Sleep tight.
So cute!
He first started out laying on the floor like this pouting, because he got into trouble.
I know, I'm a mean teacher.
For a good reason though.
He threw that exact Lego that he is
using as pillow at Ken's head.
Ken ended up with a goose-egg the size of Texas.
Okay, so I exaggerated.
Maybe more like the size of a pepperoni.
Still pretty big though!
Ken was ticked.


At Snack yesterday Kayla decided that she needed to say a prayer on the food.
I told her that we can't really say prayers at day care.
"Nuh uh you can pray anywhere at anytime."
Shoot. She's right.
So I suggested that she should say the prayer in her head.
She didn't listen.
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this food, thank you for the people. Amen!"
I liked it.
Short and sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment