1.18.2011

Earth Peace?

My grandma told me yesterday that I should join the Earth Peace.
Apparently these people are the ones who save stuff that we're ruining. 
Ya know, the tree huggers.
"You could save wales and trees. Oh and dolphins too."
I guess I look like a tree hugger?
I was wearing green that day. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.
Except my gramma forgot that I'm the one that hands my trash to my friends so they can liter for me.
And I run my shower water a good five to ten minutes before I get in so it's had some time to warm up.
And I don't turn off the sink when I'm brushing my teeth.
And I leave the lights on in rooms sometimes.
And I throw away things that could be recycled.
And I could care less about dolphins and wales.
Except for Free Willy. He's cool.
And I don't care if we're tearing down trees....cause while they do that they're also planting ones in place of them.
And I didn't learn one thing when I went to the landfill in the 5th grade to learn about recycling.
All I remember is that it gave me a headache cause it reeked.
Besides all that I think I could really contribute a lot to the Earth Peace.
I think I'll join :)  [not really though]


No comments:

Post a Comment