1.26.2011

Happy Birthday Whit.


Happy Birthday Whit.
I've never argued with anyone
more in my whole entire life than I do with you.
And you know just how to push my buttons.
But I've also never cared about
someone as much as I care for you.
You're stubborn and opinionated [just like me]
and just a little too dramatic at times :)
But you're also kind, friendly, outgoing, funny, hard working, gorgeous and have such a love for life.  
I've also never met a 14 year old more stylish than you.
I sure never looked like that when I was that old.
14 is a tough age.
Remember what you stand for.
Remember your true friends.
Remember to stand out. Don't follow the crowd.
Remember to be kind to everyone.
Remember to watch what you say and do.
But most importantly, remember who you are.
Sure do love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment