1.17.2011

I Heart Missionaries.

I've been having a lot of dreams lately that all of my friends that are on missions are home.
I love it.
This soon will be true!
Man I'm old. I have friends coming home from missions. Crazy.

Anyways, I had a dream on Saturday night that I was walking through a big crowd full of my friends that are on missions or have been on missions.
I ran into my friend Sean and we started talking about his mission.
When I looked up to ask him a question he had long, bleach blonde, curly hair to his shoulders.
Haha random?
I kept telling him that he had changed a lot [hinting at his hideous hair] but he didn't mention anything about his newly grown out bleach blonde locks.
I pray to the heavens he didn't really grow out his hair.
I don't think we could be friends anymore.

I'm really really excited for all of my friends to be home from missions this year!
Mostly I can't wait to have our fires, just like old times at our spot.
Already Blake, Ian, Richy, Parker and Justin are home. And next month Logan and Erik.
It's interesting to see how much they've changed.
Still the same mostly, just a little more grown up and mature :)
I admire each of them so much for giving up two years of their lives to serve the lord.
That has got to be one of the hardest, but greatest blessings ever.
Missionaries have got to be my most favorite things ever! Hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment