1.15.2011

Ellie Bug.

This animal and I have a love-hate relationship going on.


Here's what she's ruined/stolen so far....

My favortie pair of slippers....
 I wanted to kill her when she did this.



My makeup brush....
Actually I should say my second makeup brush.
She loves to steal it and then
lick the brush hairs til they're sopping wet.
Sick, I know.
The first time she did this I went out and bought a new one.
I refuse to buy another one this time. 
So I've just washed it off and hoped that I don't get any diseases on my face.



My toothbrush....
I just love midnight runs to the
grocery store buy a new toothbrush so I don't
have to kill people with my breath in the morning.



My comb....
My brother brought the comb to me the other day and said that he took it away from her cause she was chewing on it.
She had bent all of the bristles and some were missing.
Again, I wanted to kill her.
I was going to take a picture of
the ruined comb, but I can't seem to find it.
I think she hid it and when
I'm not home she brings it out and chews on it. 
Little stinker.
This is my new comb that I bought
yesterday to replace the other one she ruined.


 
I don't even want to think
about what she is going to ruin next.
I've thought about putting a picture of her on a lost dog poster and posting them around my neighborhood.
Someones bound to claim that she's theirs right?
Hmmmm....

I have to admit though after all this,
I still love that little stinker.
She's stubborn just like me, jumps and my feet when she sees me, and loves to cuddle.
Gotta love her.

1 comment:

  1. My dog oliver takes my babies binkies and their bath toys. He used to eat my chapstick if it was left where he could get it and any object he thought would be fun to eat. He chewed up a wooden spoon the other day.

    ReplyDelete