1.05.2011

My Astronomy teacher is going to croak any second.

"I plan on being here until 2016. When I was 45 I had a strong intuition that I was half way there.
So If I fall to the ground just leave me there. I just might die in this room."

Ummm excuse me old man, but you forgot that if I witnessed your death I would be haunted for the rest of my life. And yes, he was being dead serious when he told us about possibly dying. (No pun intended) :)

"Has anyone seen that star in the....uh....the....East? It looks like a plane coming in for landing. Well.......that's......uhhhh........(long pause)......(scratches head).......Venus."

Poor old man. He does not make being old look very fun.
I have a feeling this class is going to be piece of cake.
Good thing too, cause I have to get up and five to get ready and be there by seven.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha I promise I am laughing so hard right now. Your blogs get better by the day. They entertain me at work :) love you

    ReplyDelete