1.20.2011

Funny Kid.

I thought you all needed to take a good look at the kid who supplies most of my laughs of the day.
He also does a very good job at supplying the inappropriateness too.


The shirt says it all.

Ken: Miss. McCall, do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
Me: Neither, but I would have a boyfriend.
Ken. Hmmmmm
Me: What?
Ken: If you had a boyfriend would you lay on top of him?
Me: Uhh what?

I think Ken has been exposed to far too much.

Me: Ken, what kind of shows do you watch at home?
Ken: Well, my dad watches The Nakeds.
Me: Oh. Right.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that The Nakeds is not a kid friendly TV show.
Just a guess though.

Ken: California girls are hot and sexy and they take their clothes off.

Special thanks to Katy Perry on this one.
What a great role model.

Ken: I'm the shit.

Now how do you punish a kid for saying that?
How do you punish a kid for knowing they're the shit?
You don't.


Ken: Miss. McCall do you drink alcohol?
Me: Nope I don't.
Ken: Yes you do.
Me: Wait what? No I don't.
Ken: Do you smoke?
Me: Nope, I don't do that either.
Ken: Yes you do. You've been a smoker for 14 years.
Me: Um no, no I haven't.
Ken: Yes you have.
Me: Oh.

Apprently I've been smoking since I was six.
It's never to early to start right?

3 comments:

  1. Why did I just read this to Dallin and we both laughed for a good five minutes. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ope I came to comment to tell you that I just read this to Andrew and we both loved it...

    Glad your blog posts are supplying all of our weekly giggles McCall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha and I read this as well to my husband. We loved it. Your posts get better by day McCall, obsessed

    ReplyDelete