1.25.2011

Glee Withdrawls.





Lately I've been going through Glee withdrawls.
There hasn't been a new episode in weeks.
Who does Fox think they are?
Ask anyone, I used to absolutely hate this show.
And the music that went along with it.
But now I can't get enough of it.
I even got the first season on sale at Target
[love that place] for 15.00 dollars.
Yes please!
I don't think I left my house or my bed for three days just so I could watch the first season all the way through.
I didn't even brush my teeth or shower.
Jokes.
Sometimes I find myself putting
situations in my life into a song now.
I have a full on Glee episode in my head.

"I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr Pepper was a dentist." -Brittany

"I'll often yell at homeless people and say, 'Hey how's that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once." -Sue

"Tater tots look like deep fried deer poop." -Brittany

 "I told my parents I only want one thing for Christmas this year: stop friending me on Facebook." -Artie


Hahaha this show kills me.
 Love it. Only 12 more days till Glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment