1.24.2011

Karl Malone and a talk on Sunday.

We learned about black curves in Astronomy today....




I didn't understand this one bit. Mostly I just liked what my astronomy teacher had to say about black curves....

"When I hear the word black curves I think of Karl Malone. If Karl Malone would have been around when Michelangelo was chipping away at that rock Karl Malone would have come out of it."

Great insight. I think he's right too. Karl would fit right in next to Michelangelo's sculptures of John the baptist and Cupid.

On another note....

I have to speak in church on Sunday on applying the parable of the Good Samaritan in our daily lives.
Easy topic?
You would think.
I can't really decide where I want to go with this thing.
Time for some temple and praying time.
Also, I can't decide If I'm nervous or not.
Right now I'm thinking that I'm not.
I get in front of big groups of people everyday.
Well big groups of children.
Who often times would have no idea if I made something up or even messed up.
Hopefully all goes well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment