1.29.2011

Future Hubby.

A few days ago I was at WalMart and passed the tampon and pad isle.
A guy was there buying pads for his wife.
What a champ.

"Honey they all look the same. There's a difference?"

Yes, there is a difference. Trust me.

I hope my future husband will be willing to go buy stuff like that for me.
I hope he'll be okay with my stubbornness. Usually I come around.
I hope he'll be okay with my trust issues. Showing and proving to me that I can trust him.
I hope he'll want to still be married to me when I'm on my period.
I hope he'll let me be opinionated.
I hope he'll kiss me on my forehead.
I hope he'll let us adopt kids.
I hope he'll be okay with my love for clothes.
I hope he'll be kind to my family.
I hope he'll randomly show up with a bouquet of my favorite flowers.
I hope he won't mind that he's going to have to wear socks all the time because of my hate for feet.
I hope he'll be a returned missionary and a worthy priesthood holder.
I hope he'll love me just because I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment