1.12.2011


"Look Miss. McCall! I'm Lady GaGa!"
She was so excited that she was able to put a blanket over her head and call herself Lady Gaga.
She's right though.
The blanket look would be really great for GaGa.
She would just have to make it low cut and maybe and some meat dangling from it with some crazy sunglasses and she would be set.

Kayla: Miss. McCall I missed you when you were at school!
Me: I missed you too Kayla!
Kayla: What did you do at school?
Me: Math and other hard stuff.
Kayla: Did you get in trouble with the teachers?
Me: Nope, not today.
Kayla: Did you get to color?
Me: Oh man I wish.
Kayla: Did you learn about letters?
Me: Um something like that.

If only college was still learning about letters and coloring all day.
I'm pretty sure I would get an A.

Speaking of school, I don't know what I did to myself this semester.
I decided to take a 7:00 class. Bad idea.
This means I have to wake up at five, to be ready to leave by six, to be in class by 7:00.
And then I'm not done with all my classes until 4:40.
And course I'm always stuck in traffic for a good hour.
Kill. Me. Now.
When do graduate again?

No comments:

Post a Comment